Science Centre AHHAA is located in Sadama 1, Tartu
- Arriving by car: from the direction of Tallinn (Riia street), turn left after McDonald's; from the direction of Võru (Turu street) turn right before the Zeppelin shopping centre.
- Arriving by bus: the bus station is just around the corner. The closest city bus stops are "Ahhaa" (line 9), "Aura veekeskus" (lines 3, 6, 7, 11 and 12), "Soola I" (lines 6, 7, 13 and 21), "Soola II" (line 5) and "Kesklinn" (lines 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 11, 12 and 25). See timetable here.
- Exact coordinates of AHHAA are - 58°22'36", 26°44' 01".
- From 12.05 to 20.07 there are road works in the centre of Tartu. Follow the latest traffic information from Waze or Google Maps.
AHHAA has two parking spaces for the visitors (see the detailed scheme below):
- under the centre (accessible from Sadama street)
- behind the centre (accessible from Väike-Turu street)
All parking tickets must be registered at the ticket office before leaving the centre! Parking is free of charge for the visitors.
There are 4 parking lots for groups buses in front of the centre.