Science Centre AHHAA is situated at Sadama 1, Tartu
- Arriving by car: from the direction of Tallinn (Riia street), turn left after McDonald's; from the direction of Võru (Turu street) turn right before the Zeppelin shopping centre.
- Arriving by bus: the bus station is just around the corner. The closest city bus stops are "Turu" (lines 2, 3, 8, 9, 14, 18, 22) and "Aura" (lines 6, 20 ja 24). See timetable.
- Exact coordinates of AHHAA are - 58°22'36", 26°44' 01".
Science Centre AHHAA has two parking spaces for the visitors:
- under the centre (accessible from Sadama street)
- behind the building (accessible from Väike-Turu street)
All parking tickets must be registered at the ticket office before leaving the centre! Parking is free of charge for the visitors (for 3 hours). For all the others, parking is priced. 1 hour costs 2 EUR. You must pay for parking at the ticket desk.
There are 4 parking lots for groups buses in front of the centre.
View Larger Map